Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Unity port number shown as from

Hi,

I have creted several Unity callhandlers and all works fine.

When the callmanager receives the call is send it to a CTI route point with CFA set to voice mail pilot

On the Unity server the system will play a prompt and then transfers the call to a hunt pilot with some line groups.

The issue is that when a call arrives on the phone, it displays the original caller ID and under it the message "From 5000" And 500 is the voice port.

Is there a way to make the voice port transparent? So it won't show up on the phone.

When making a similar configuration on IPCC, the CTI ports do not show up.

CM 4.1.3 Unity 8.0.3

Thanks,

JH

• IP Telephony
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity port number shown as from

Unfortunately this is solved in 4.2(3) but not in 4.1(x)

4.2(3) and 6.X and above have the following service parameter to do what you want:

Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Silver

Re: Unity port number shown as from

Hi,

In my office we are using CM 6.1 and Unity 5.0

On this system I developed some IVR for my customer thatr is using CM 4.1 and Unity 8 (CM 4 will be upgraded to 8 finaly)

The default for the parameter you are revering to is 'false' meaning it should display the port number.

But on my configuration, whatever I put (false or true) I never see the VM port number on the phone, only the calling party number.

This week I shall go to my customer to see exactly what is displayed on the phone.

In my office I can't get the VM port on my phone, only the calling number.

Thanks for your help,

Jan

Views
Helpful
Replies