If the SA isn't finding any users to import as Internet subscribers, probably it's because the person documents don't have "Other Internet Mail" set in the "Mail System" field. Following is how to check the person documents in the Domino Administrator:
- Click the People/Groups tab.
- In the tree in the left pane, click on People.
- In the middle pane, you should see a list of the person documents. Select one of the person documents that you wants to import as an Internet subscriber, and then click the Edit Person button.
- On the Basics tab, make sure "Other Internet Mail" is set in Mail System field.
- Make sure that the Forwarding Address field is filled out.
- Make sure that there are names in the First Name, Last Name, User Name, and Short Name fields.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...