Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity VM for Exchange User Licenses

I need to know what is UNITYV5-USR-E10= 10 Unity VM for Exchange User Licenses for.

I have a unity 4.x server with storage for exchange. The server comes with the fist 50 licenses, i have more than 50 users with voicemails and exchange mailboxes, what is the license I must purchase to enable those aditional users?.

Thanks.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Unity VM for Exchange User Licenses

UNITYV5 = Unity Version 5 Software

Unity 5 allows for dual licensing in UM setup so users can be assigned a Voicemail or Unified Messaging license. The users still have to be setup in the message store (Exchange or Domino), but you don't have to pay for a full UM license for a common area phone that requires Voicemail only. The users that are setup as Voicemail only don't have access to the Text-To-Speech engine for e-mail and fax playback.

The part number UNITYV5-USR-E10= is for 10 Voicemail users on a Unity System that is setup for Unified Messaging using Exchange as the message store.

The part number UNITYU5-USR-E10= is for 10 Unified Messaging users on a Unity System that is setup for Unified Messaging using Exchange as the message store.

The UNITYV5 part numbers also apply to VM only installs. They've tried to make it a little easier when it comes to Unity 5 licensing.

HTH

Thank you,

Jon Nelson

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content