Helpful
Replies

unity !!!

karthik ratna
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

i need help in unity plz

forwarded calls to untiy then i passed the call to call handler by forwarding rule which transfers calls to subscribers with caller input ,

now the issue when i am dialing extension which i forwarded to unity playing message press 1..... when i am pressing 1 call needs to get routed to subscriber extension even i have seen call transfer in subscriber page and it correctly forwarded to sub extension but call is getting ring continously calls are not routed to specified extension.

when dialing the sub extension from phone connecting well, as all users i kept in same partition to voicemail and viceversa , no issues with another

mystery is when keeping play message in subscriber page pressing 1 correctly getting message , verified any duplicate patterns in routeplan report,verifed call handlers correctly placed to subscribers , subcribers is kept correctly extension numbers , rebooted phones no change to get resolve the issue

i was trying hard to find answer but no clue , please help me on this

using untiy 5 in remote so no access for call viewer

thanks

karthik

5 Replies 5

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Kathrik,

On the Unity subscriber page

Look at the GREETINGS settings

Look at the settinig "During Greeting" Allow caller input

This needs to be checked or pressing any key will be ignored.

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi alex,

thanks for your response

i have checked the during caller  allow caller input is checked but no luck

please help!!!

regards

karthik

Kathrik,

On the subscriber

On the Caller Input page click on button 1

What are you trying do do from this button-- what is it set for

Regards

Alex

hi alex,

in call handler caller input 1 will send call to subscriber , in subscriber call is transfered to the extension , i have verifed in call handler during greeting allow caller input checked as you said....

any suggetions

Karthik

Sorry for the delay.

Can you explain the full call flow.

I am a wee bit confused as to how the call handler can turn the call back to a subscribers phone which is on forward to VMAIL.

Regards

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: