cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unityconnection2.x transfer to department

zhangjianping
Level 1
Level 1

In unityconnection2.1, how to dial an AA number, and then press 1 or 2 for reach different department, such as press 1 for Finance and press 2 for IT.

I have setup 2 hunt pilot, 1111 for Finance and 1112 for IT ,and both involve some agents.

I also have setup a cti port with number 1000 as auto attendant, and call forward all to VM. I tried to edit key 1 and key 2 in 'Caller Input', but I don't know how to transfer a extension number, I remember extension number can be input here in Unity5.x.

And,I also want to leave message to a individual number 1113 when no agents are available (or all agents are busy or no answered) in the hunt group.

27 Replies 27

Yes, I unstand your meaning. And I have succeeded in fallback SRST mode when WAN down or CCM crash.

Now I'll following your reference to continue to test connection between UnityConnection and SRST route when ccm crashes.May be need your more help.

BTW, sir, would u pls inform me how to login linux system in CCM5.x/6.x?

Thanks

To Login to the CLI of CCM5/6..

You will need a terminal client. eg Tera term, SecureCrt, putty or any other application that can do SSH.

If you are using Teraterm, just open the application, type in the callmanager Ip address, click the SSH radio button and connect..It will prompt you for username and password..enter and then you are in to the CLI...

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks sir. I'm sorry my poor description made you mis-understand. I mean I want to login Linux environment to change some system file. It's ok now, I have made it through RESCUE.

About SRST route with Unity, after re-read the cisco ducument, i still have a little confusion.

It is, if CCM down, how to reach Unity, you know the extension of unity is located in CCM,such as , 1000 is a CTI port in ccm as AA, and also 1000 is configured with a Call Handel--Company Opening Greeting, when user dial 1000 he will get the voice prompt---'Thanks for calling XXX company, press 0 for operator , press 2 to dial Ext. number'.

So my question is , when ccm crashes , then the AA (CTI port 1000) is not available, SO how user can reach the Company Opening Greeting??

What excatly do you wsnt to change in the Linux system...This is not advisable especially if this is a production enviroment.

If this is a lab environment..what do oyu want to do?

If CCM crashes completely, then UNITY will not work. So there is no point trying to connct to unity when callmanager crashes.

What you can do in srst is to use AA-TCL scripts to provide the AA function for users in SRST..

Thanks Sir.

I just want to change MAC in linux platform.And I have succeed in it,though I don't know what'll happen in the future....

About AA-TCL, I'll study it and have a test recentlly, also appreciate your reference bible stuff. :-)

BTW, Sir, are you familiar with Unity Connection? It seems that the voice greeting can only be recorded and not be saved as a file, is it ? So i have to configure and record voice greeting for every agent, though I DO know this job can be done by agents themself.

So is callhandler.

Yes, you have to record them.

So did u mean I have to record every greeting for every agent one by one, even if they are designed to use the some greeting?

How about this wat, using UnityConnection BAT with a user template which includs the new greeting?

It seems that that the UnityConnection's user template doesn't include the greeting. Is it?

I have no idea whether you fell boring with my other questions. If u do, tell me, and I will submit another topic. Thanks whatever

Zhang I dont understand what you m ean by recording greeting by for each agent.

I thought you have a main greeting for people calling into your company, saying welcome to ....for this press 1 and for that press 2...

This is your main greeting which you have recorded for your call handlers.

If you want to have another call handler with a seprate greeting then you will record the greeting informing users of what button to press to get what they want...

No, I am not bored. I am happy to help

Thanks Sir.

I re-description as follows,

It's none of the business of CallHandler here.When some agents are busy or not avaliable , I hope caller can get this gretting 'Press 1 to leave message , press 2 to transfer to other agent' (when press 2 , the call will be tranfer to a hunt pilot number)

So I have to change the greeting for all agents to this announcement. I don't want to recording the greeting for each agent one by one, I hope do it only once, others can be done with BAT or other way, or I can export the new voice file and then import to others.

I am sure you cant use BAT to record greetings.

You will have to record the greetings manually. I have never seen where BAT is used for this

Thanks Sir. I have another 3 question about Caller System Transfer and User System Transfer in Unity COnnection need your kindly help.

I encoutered some trouble when testing User System Transfer in Unity Connection.

I have configured a restriction which deny 90 and permit *. And assign this restriction to COS-Deby90, also assign this COS to user-TOM.

But it seems it can't match my requirement.

I setup a Openning Greeting with input 9 to Caller System Transfer.

Now when user get through to this CH and press 9, and input TOM's user-id and passwd, he still can call 90xxxxxx.

What's wrong?

Another question pertaining to this, the transfered cal almost need to waiting much more time to be transfered, because the symbol '#' in unity connection just means the end the command rather than the end of the number, SO how can I transfer the call as soon as possible in UnityConnection.

Another question about Caller System Testing.

In openning greeting , i configured input 9 for Caller System Transfer. But when user input 9 and input the called number, the prompts 'not be transfered to this number' was received. And not only to call PSTN number and also to call the extension in CCM (also in UnityConnection) , I'm sure both the css and PT are OK. What's wrong?

Another question about Caller System Testing.

In openning greeting , i configured input 9 for Caller System Transfer. But when user input 9 and input the called number, the prompts 'not be transfered to this number' was received. And not only to call PSTN number and also to call the extension in CCM (also in UnityConnection) , I'm sure both the css and PT are OK. What's wrong?

Hi Zhang, I stuck with the same problem. Did you fixed it yet? Plz tell me.

I also want to transfer directly without press "9" and then enter an extension number.

Thank you!

Sir, 3 questions need your kind help.

1st, I want the caller can press 2 to transfer a E.164 number when get the Unity greeting. I do it through unity CallHandlers with a extension of E164 number, such as 9100672232198765, and the caller can get through to this destination. But need to wait much time, I tried to add # at the end of 9100672232198765,but Unity refused to do it. Then ,in CCM,I setup a route parton '9100672232198765' with urgent priority, I expect this can make the call immediately. Whereas, this still need much more time to get through when caller press 2 through Unity? Give me some advice, Pls

2nd, In CCM or MGCP Gateway or LAN switch or WAN route, How to config voip security within LAN and across WAN? Pls kindly sharevme some template. e.g how to config SRTP and others

3 In SRST mode, I hope to add a PSTN access code(9) in the front of the ANI when inbound call, this can make agent dial back call easily.

Here is my configuration , but seems not work, the inbound call stil with the original number without 9 in the front.

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /\(.*\)/ /9\1/

dial-peer voice 100 pots

translation-profile incoming 1

destination-pattern 9T

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:15

call-manager-fallback

Need your help. THanks in advance