Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

update users caller input unity connection 7

I am looking for a way to export all the mailboxes and do some chnages to the caller input section. We are doing some dial plan changes that require that to be changed. I am talking about 3000 mailboxes so looking for a good way to do it. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES

You can edit extensions in bulk mode and apply the changes to the caller input once and submit.

Hope this would help!

most every user has a different 0 out number. I need to change these from 4 to 10 digits. I would need to do this with some type of file push.

The way I would do this would be export all users out using Bulk administration tool to a CSV, modify the 0 out extensions and import the relevant data back in  and use the Update button in Bulk administration tool. I know this works in version 8 and above but not quite sure about 7 and I dont have a version 7 server handy.

Please rate useful posts.

Please rate useful posts.

Thats a great idea but unfortunatly the caller input keys seem to be completly left out of this bat export.

Views
Helpful
Replies