I have an old MCS-server with 4.2. I want to byu new MCS-server and upgrade my CCM 4.2 to new hardware and new version UCM 5.1. What should I do to perform migration from old hardware and old CCM to new hardware and new UCM?
Can you post step-by-step guide?
Is it correct plan?
1) Run DMA on old hardware (CCM 4.2)
2) Install UCM 5.1 on a new hardware server with option "Upgrade windows"
3) Load DMA-file to UCM 5.1
4) Upload license info from new 5.1 UCM and send request about new DLU files
The most important question for me is licensing with new hardware server.
1) Should I have a PAK with upgrade disks? And If I shouls, How should I use it?
2) What about cluster (publisher and subscriber) - should I byu separate upgrade 4.2->5.1 for each node?
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...