I have three server (one publisher and two subscribers) , i would like to upgrade CUCM from 4.2 to 9.1 to two UCS 7000 business edition M3 , and i read Jump-flash cut steps to UCS pdf , my Questions :
- to upgrade three servers publisher and two subscribers parallel how it will be ?
- to upgrade from 4 to 9 ,i need to get the backup by dma from 4 to 7.1 then apply or restore UCS ( 7.1 installed on it ) , what is the dma name i need for this step
- instead of going to follow upgrade steps (long story) , can i get backup from version 4 by BARS and prepare it in CSV file then in UCS version 9.1 i can put all phones 1200 phones by BULK file , in other words install immedialtly version 9 on UCS then use BULK file to add phones. it is ok ? any recommendations or concentrations about that ?
1. Always upgrade Publisher first and then you can do subs in parallel
2. Data Migration Assistant, download latest one for your 4.2 version
3. You could to some extend, but it would require a lot of manual modifications as the files are different, also there is no export feature in CUCM 4.2 so all entities such as route patterns, CSS, partitions, etc would need to be recreated.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...