Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade Phone Firmware On Subscriber CUCM 8

Hello

I Have a CUCM 8 Cluster Over WAN network.

A lot of of Phones are registered in the publisher CM on HQ then this phones donload the firmware 9.0.3 that I upgraded in publisher.

But a lot of phones are registered in subcriber CM and this phone Can't download this firmware.

I Try to upload the firmware in the subcriber CM but appear this message:

""Connectivity Issue to First Node. Verify that the first node is powered on, the network connection is up and the security password on this node and the first node are the same.""

If The Security Password Is BAD I can't make the cluster. and the conectivity it's OK.

any Idea for this issue.

Regards.

1 Reply 1

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It might be a good idea to have a packet capture running when trying to install the firmware on the subscriber to see what ports are being used for communication and if anything isn't getting across if you have a packet capture on both servers running.  Check out this document for how to do packet captures https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11599.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: