Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade the disk space with new disks

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

Is it possible to upgrade a current Callmanager Server (Publsher) with new disks, that I' ve got more space available than I have right now?

I just made an upgrade of the server to 4.2.3 and I had problems with the disk space.

Regards

Peter

4 Replies 4

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

What is your current disk/drive setup? Mirrored drives, stripped...etc? 1 partition, 2 or more partitions?

Hi Mike

There are 2 18,2 Gig Disks and they are mirrored and there are 2 partitions as well.

Regards

Peter

Are both partitions full or are you having problems with just 1 partition?

I haven't tried it, but if you have a larger drive you could pull one of the mirrored drives and put in the larger drive. Let it re-mirror, remove the smaller drive and then use something like Partition Magic to resize the partition. As long as you pull a drive before that you will have a backup drive. Just a thought, but I'd see if anyone else makes any suggestions too.

Check out this post I found on another board: http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.aspx?catid=20&threadid=77392

Pretty much what I suggested.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: