Hi I am trying to upgrade my UCM 6.0.1a to 6.1.1b, I am getting error âNo valid upgrade option were found â,
URL downloaded âhttp://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr-61 â
I have downloaded file from the site and checked the size and checksum is matching same as document.
When I tried installing same I am getting this error
Steps I have followed
1. Logged in OS administration
2. Software upgrade option,
3. selected local install
4. selected cd/DVD option
5. selected directory as root
6. pressed next.
I am getting error as âNo valid upgrade option were found â,
Pls help me to upgrade the UCM
Solved! Go to Solution.
What is the exact filename of the file you downloaded? I assume you burned the ISO on a DVD?
Paul van den IJssel
I also downloaded and burnt the dvd image, however, I got the same message. (no valid upgrade options can be found).
I have put / in the root.
I am upgrading from a 6.1.1a, so that should be supported according to the release notes.
Thanks for all hints on this problem.
I'm wondering whether you can help me with a similar issue. I am receiving the message 'An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file'
I have joined part one and part two of the file to create the required sgn.iso upgrade file, but for some reason I receive the above error message. The upgrade is from 6.0.1 to 6.1.1. I have checked all services, tried rebooting the publisher and tried different sftp servers also.
Any ideas at all?
Pls d't use DVD for upgrading this, follow remote installation, it will install with out any issues.
You have to install in first node of cluster that is must.
I had same issue.. After I downloaded the two files and joined them, I burned the iso file and I had issues.. So I eneded up just joing them on a server and not burning the iso image and all went fine, Also I put the joined iso image on a dvd but do not burn as an ISO image and it all worked fine.. The issues appeared to be createing the iso image.
Thanks for your input...
I have also managed to get round the issue, and as you suggest it seems to be an problem with the actual file and possibly the MD5 value. I tried the same file (burnt to a dvd) and it returned an MD5 value of:-, rather than returning a string. So, when I joined the file again, I attempted to install via DVD and the MD5 value was returned as expected, then I used this file for the remote install and all was well.