URGENT:BAT tool:Cannot have an empty pattern when no Partition is specified
Can someone please help me with the following BAT issue in CUCM 6.1.2
I am trying to update the âcall waiting busy triggerâ and âCall Forward Busyâ for only those UDP's which has line 2 starting with 65XXXX. In order to achieve this I went to Bulk Administration > User Device Profile > Add/Update Line > Update Lines and tried to list the above information but was unable to after applying some filters, hence I took following steps to perform the same task.
1) Exported UDP for 7971 phone models (All Details)
2) Downloaded exported UDP text file to local machine and saved it in CSV format
3) Run the excel filter to show only those UDP's which has 65XXXX line 2
4) Updated the busy trigger and Call Forward Busy in CSV file
5) Uploaded CSV file to CUCM
6) Inserted UDP with 'All Details' and checked the box âoverride the existing configurationâ and hit submit
7) Went to Job Scheduler and found the errors in the logs: rhdtcg33 LINE :: Error : 25140 Cannot have an empty pattern when no Partition is specified
Not sure what that error means. I raised a TAC case but TAC engineer doesn't have a clue.
Please see attached CSV file and error logs. Above procedure for other phone models seems to work fine
Re: URGENT:BAT tool:Cannot have an empty pattern when no Partiti
I did not get a specific answer to this issue from Cisco. What I did try though, was the latest Engineering Special (ES). I seem to remember there were some BAT related bugs in 6.1(1) or 6.1(2) and the latest ES fixed some of them. Once I applied this ES I could run the BAT.
Hope this helps - let me know if it works for you!
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...