cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URGENT: CUCM 6.1.5 ccmadmin main menus inaccessible

panjwani80
Level 5
Level 5

My customer is having a weird issue with their CUCM 6.1.5 business edition. It is a single MCS server with CUCM and CUC on it.

When we click on ccmadmin main menu such as System, Call Routing, Devices etc. nothing happens at all. We don’t even see the drop down menu either. CUCM serviceability menus are working fine though.

Customer attempted to reboot the server and it won’t even come up. Cisco TAC provided customer recovery disc to bring the server up and running again but the original issue is still not fixed.

We have tried IE and Chrome to access the ccmadmin menus so it doesn’t appear to be browser related. I have also restarted Tomcat service. Can’t download RTMT either because application menu is inaccessible.

Cisco TAC won’t help customer any further because CUCM 6 is out of support. Has anyone seen this issue before? Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Aamir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

If this is a drop down issue then it must be related to browser. Chrome will not support cucm 6 , i am afraid if the higher version of IE can have the same problem. Can you try to open in any downgraded version of IE or in firefox mozilla?

Thanks
Manish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Aamir,

from CLI, can u try stop/start of   Call Manager Admin service.

utils service Cisco CallManager Admin stop and then,start.

regds,

aman

yes it turned out to be a browser related issue. thanks

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

If this is a drop down issue then it must be related to browser. Chrome will not support cucm 6 , i am afraid if the higher version of IE can have the same problem. Can you try to open in any downgraded version of IE or in firefox mozilla?

Thanks
Manish

It seems that only FireFox or IE 9 work.