cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Urgent

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I need register a Third-Party SCCP Video Endpoints, specific the Sony PCS-1, which is compatible with the SCCP protocol. My doubt is How I can add it? I have the Cisco Call Manager Version 6.

4 Replies 4

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

A third party SCCP video endpoints is equivalent to that model of the cisco ip phone configuration?

Hi,

You need to have the sccp firmware running on the PCS-1 and the license.

Then you need to install the coppackage on the callmanager and you can then select the PCS-1 as a device.

You can download the necesary firmware etc here : http://www.spireglobal.com/services-and-support/software-upgrades.asp#PCS1

Please rate the post if it was helpfull.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

Hi jeroenhermans, thanks for answering my question. But I have another: for the SCCP Videoendpoints series Polycom VSX 5000, Polycom VSX 6000 and Polycom VSX 7000, where I can download the apropiate files to install the firmware in the Cisco Call Manager? Do you know where I can download these firmwares for these Polycom SCCP videoendpoints?

Thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: