Views
Helpful
Replies

URL on Line-Button CP7975

tschoppreto
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody

Does somebody know how to make a line button wich opens a URL on a CP7975G? So I've got an Cisco 7975G IP-Phone wich runs on SIP-firmware Vers. 8-4.1, The phone runs on a 3rd Party SIP-Server so I had to config the phone with a SEP{MAC}cnf.xml file without any documentation that was a long googlesession. So I think the solution lies in this featurecodes wich I have to write on the Start of a <Line Button> Tag, I tried and I've seen somethings like that feature code 5 ist for so asign the function ForwardAll to the Button, 9 for Line, 21 or 2 for Speeddial. So wich code is for URL and how I have to set de Parameters in the SEP.cnf.xml file.

PS: Sorry about my english but I'm a bit out of training

Greats

Reto

5 Replies 5

Hi Reto,

Just to clarify, do you want to add a speed dial to a line button, and make the target a SIP URL?

We will try to help you, but this forum doesn't really deal with the SIP load on the 7900 phones.

Thanks,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

So the Problem is the customer likes to request a XML-service over a button on the right side. With URL I mean an URL like http://sip-server/xm/services.php or so.

Thank you

/

I am pretty sure this is not supported. Sorry!

Marcos

Thank you

Although historic, moved to more appropriate forum.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: