Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Device Profile Speed Dials not sync with User Web Page

hi,

I have a trouble. When I go to user options-device-speed dials in the user web page and fill with any numers, this numers not syncronice the speed dial of the user device profile when i login in extension mobility service. Only works on the physical phone.

I need works with the speed dials of the user device profile from the user web page but this not work, only with the speed dials of the phone.

The users that have user device profile need update their speed dials from the user web page.

How can i do this?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First, you need to associate the user with the UDP (which you would have to do this in order for the login to work).

Second, when users login to the CCM User web page and they have a physical phone(s) as well as a UDP associated with their user account, they have to select the UDP as the device to be updated when making any changes.  Otherwise, the selection is to default to the phone.  There is no synchronization between a user's physical device and UDP.  They are independent of each other.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First, you need to associate the user with the UDP (which you would have to do this in order for the login to work).

Second, when users login to the CCM User web page and they have a physical phone(s) as well as a UDP associated with their user account, they have to select the UDP as the device to be updated when making any changes.  Otherwise, the selection is to default to the phone.  There is no synchronization between a user's physical device and UDP.  They are independent of each other.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!