Callmanager 5.1(2) with an LDAP integration to Active Directory. Some of our records are showing up with their last name changed to **LASTNAME**. I did a recent Bulk Update for device association, though I'm not sure if this is related. Is this a behavior of LDAP integration when you update the CM local database? Do I have to wait until nightly synchronization to see this correct itself or do we have a bigger problem? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks Rob for the info. Sounds like you hit the nail on the head. Fortunately when I checked the records today they've all returned to normal. Presumably the LDAP integration sync took care of the problem.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...