Views
Helpful
Replies

User Locale - Chinese

keithlaws2004
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Fam,

I have spent quite a bit of time looking for the chinese user locale file for CUCM 7.  What is wrong with my search that all I am finding is CME related files?  If I'm not mistaken, I should be looking for something similar to cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.1000-1.cop.sgn .  A search on that on Cisco brings 0 results.  Google brings a few Chinese websites that offer a download that CUCM didn't accept.  Does anyone have helpful search hints on Cisco that would bring this up?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Keith,

Here is the path

Cisco> Support>Tools and Resources> Software Downloads>  Voice and Unified Communications > IP Telephony > Call Control> Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Version 7.0 > Unified Communications  Manager/CallManager Locale Installer > 7.0(1.3000-1) > cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn >

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Keith,

Here is the path

Cisco> Support>Tools and Resources> Software Downloads>  Voice and Unified Communications > IP Telephony > Call Control> Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Version 7.0 > Unified Communications  Manager/CallManager Locale Installer > 7.0(1.3000-1) > cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn >

Cheers!

Rob

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Go to :

www.cisco.com/go/software

In the search box on the right, if you know the filename you are interested in, then put in the leading characters. I tried:

cm-locale-zh_CN

And found lots of relevant stuff.

The other way is go to the URL above, click 'Voice and Unified Communications' and then browse to your particular product/version in the next page.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!