Callmanager 5.1.3. I want to update the fifth speed dial for a number of phones. As a test, I create a csv file using the bat spreadsheet with MAC, description, and the fifth speed dial fields, and upload the file. When I go to "Update Phones" it doesn't find any phones with that MAC. I noticed that the file type "update phones" requires is "custom file" not "CSV". Is there a difference? What format does the file need to follow? Am I asking too much of BAT?
FYI, I tried several variations for the header, with everything from just MAC and Speed Dial 5 to the following:
DEVICE NAME,DESCRIPTION,DIRECTORY NUMBER 1,SPEED DIAL NUMBER 1,SPEED DIAL LABEL 1,SPEED DIAL LABEL ASCII 1,SPEED DIAL NUMBER 2,SPEED DIAL LABEL 2,SPEED DIAL LABEL ASCII 2,SPEED DIAL NUMBER 3,SPEED DIAL LABEL 3,SPEED DIAL LABEL ASCII 3,SPEED DIAL NUMBER 4,SPEED DIAL LABEL 4,SPEED DIAL LABEL ASCII 4,SPEED DIAL NUMBER 5,SPEED DIAL LABEL 5,SPEED DIAL LABEL ASCII 5
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...