Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Click to Call and wanted to strip local DNs prefixes to stay on-net

Hello all,

I am using click to call.  The AD credentials are using a 10 digit number.  I wanted to strip the area code and prefix and only call the dial the last 4 digits of internal numbers.  Any suggestions on the best way to do this?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Build translation patterns or called transformation patterns in CUCM, or if this is a system wide setting you can build application dial rules.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Build translation patterns or called transformation patterns in CUCM, or if this is a system wide setting you can build application dial rules.

HTH,

Chris

So for an application rule I would use a range of 212-555-2000-2999

Number begins with 2125552

Number of Digits: 10

Total Digits to be removed: 6

Prefix with Pattern: none

Yes.  Make sure you apply the application dial rules to your devices, it's not enough to just define it on CUCM, you need to run a cop file and restart the devices.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks.  I am not too familiar with cop files.  The application dial rules I created earlier seem to be working for outbound calling without doing anything else. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: