Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Client Matter Code for ATAs

abduljaleel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Frenz,

Hi we have a call manager cluster. I am trying to impose the Client matter code for international FAX.but it doesnt seems to work properly.

When i apply the client matter code after dialing the number the fax machine gives me the beep tone to enter the CMC but the fax machine doesnt accept this.

Does anybody have a solution for this.

Your suggessions highly appreciated.

Cheers

AJ

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

When i apply the client matter code after dialing the number the fax machine gives me the beep tone to enter the CMC but the fax machine doesnt accept this?

What happens ? THe fax is not forwarding the CMC digits? or call drops? or no CMC are being recognized?

Is CMC a must fro this fax machine?

Hi

thanks for the prompt reply

the fax doesnt accept the digits so i think its not forwarding .. i am getting a busy tone after i enter the CMC

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi AJ,

Two quick questions regarding this setup. Have you tried using the same ATA/CMC with a standard Analog phone? (does this work?) Have you tried entering a # at the end of the CMC?

Let us know,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: