cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

using CUE 3.0 AA to dial extensions with no VM

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

We have our AA setup so that outside users can dial an extension by dialing #xxx when the greeting is playing. This works well for extensions that are configured in CUE and have VM. However we have some extensions, ie lobby, conference room that have no VM. When outside users try to hit those extensions they get an "invalid extension" message. How can we connect to those extensions without creating a VM for them?

Thanks,

Diego

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Diego,

You should be able to create a user and associate the user with a number/e164 number. Every user doesn't have to have a mailbox.

-nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Diego,

You should be able to create a user and associate the user with a number/e164 number. Every user doesn't have to have a mailbox.

-nick

You da man.

Thanks,

Diego

i have the same problem but the number of users in callmanager about 500 users, and adding user user in CUE is a hard work.

- is there another solution?

- is there limit of users in CUE?

I have the same problem now.   Anyone can help to clarify if there is limitation of users wih no VM in CUE? 

About 1000 users in my case.  No voice maill, just want to enable AA function only in CUE.   Caller can dial to reach to user's extension in CUE AA?   All users will not assigned voice mail in CUE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: