Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Using Unity Express to play wav file while transferring calls to receptionist

Hi,

My goal is to redirect all incomming calls on a specific DID to an AA which play a wav file while transferring the call to the receptionnist.

Our call control is a CallManager and our voice gateway have a CUE module.

I think the best way is to configure an AA script (using CUE Editor) which will check receptionnist availabilty and then make a blind transfer. During all the process, caller should ear a wav file.

Anybody have already done this or have some clues to help me ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,

Nicolas.

Everyone's tags (1)
4 REPLIES

Re: Using Unity Express to play wav file while transferring call

I made some research and maybe it will be easier using TCL script.

Anybody have already use TCL script to handle queue on a voice gateway ?

Cisco Employee

The CUE AA will work for this but I don't have any guidance other than what you've already specified. Create a custom AA script in CUE and have it play the wav file why performing the transfer to the receptionist.

-Felipe

maybe I mess something but with the script I made (screenshot attached) the entire wav file will be read (about 1minute) before starting transfering to receptionist ?

For the moment I dit not manage to upload my script to test it (I think my version of CUE Editor is to recent for this old CUE 2.1)

Hi,

Unfortunately I was right. The whole prompt is played before the call can be transfered ...

Does anyone have an idea to check receptionist availability during the prompt ? maybe with B-ACD script ...

Best regards,

Nicolas

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content