Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate digits outpulsed on DID analog trunks

Verizon and I are going back and forth about the provisioning of a trunk group. The trunks in question are DID groundstart trunks using wink-start signaling. The trunks are connected to a VIC-4FXS/DID card plugged into a 2811 running 12.4(23) code.

Verizon says they are outpulsing 4 digits but it does not look like that to me.

Of the numbers ported to this group 3 work and 5 do not. As I read the output of "debug voip ccapi" they are only sending me 1 or 2 digits on the non-working numbers.

I have attached the output of "show debug ccapi" for a nonworking call. On this call verizon should have outpulsed 6993.

My questions are:

1) What is the easiest and surest way to verify what digits the carrier is providing me.

2) Is there anything in my config that could cause this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Validate digits outpulsed on DID analog trunks

Take "debug vpm signal". No other debugs are necessary. Also please configure "service timestamps log datetime msec".

There maybe a need to adjust timing on the port so send the output fo "show voice port" for the relevant one.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Take "debug vpm signal". No other debugs are necessary. Also please configure "service timestamps log datetime msec".

There maybe a need to adjust timing on the port so send the output fo "show voice port" for the relevant one.

Thanks for the debug info. That is exactly what I needed. Verizon finally figured out they screwed up and are resolving it as we speak. Thanks for the help and enjoy the 5 points!

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Very good, analog DID are not friendly animals. Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content