Views
Helpful
Replies

Vedio Calling issue

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

I have configured two endpoints 8941 & 9971 phones,when i  make a video call from 8941 phone to 9971 phone ..... there is no video displaying in 8941 phones but in  9971 phones able to see the calling person from 8941 phone...(i am enabled vedio in the phone confiugration for  8941 using sccp protocol & 9971 using sip protocol)

another issue when i make a video call from 9971 phone to another 9971phone there is no video  i am confused all the parameters are turned on

is there anythink related to firmware issue?

6 Replies 6

Please crosscheck the region/location settings once again for those phones & also RSVP policy if applied any. could you please collect/provide the traces if it is cucm?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Suresh,

I have a only one region with g711ulaw,,iam facing the problem inside a LAN...i have not applied any policy its a basic calling between the phones

I have verified all the region settings & enabled video capabalites in phone level but still i am not able to make a video call from 9971 phones

when i make a call from 9971 phone  to another  9971  phones video not working

when i make a call from 8941 phone to  9971 phones video call displaying  ....but not i n 8941 phone..........

Could you please collect the traces and include calling party, called party numbers and their phone models?
//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

I will send you the trace,i think it related to firmware issues.......

Try configuring 8941 as SIP phone and check .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: