How do you verify that the licenses loaded on a CUCM 6.1.3 actually took. I can see and open all the license file uploaded, but I do not know if you can check which of those files actually took.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Look at the license report before and after you upload a license
If this helps, please rate
Thanks for the reply, and that is what I normally do, but in this case I need to see which of the license files that is currently on the system was loaded successfully.
1. Navigate to Cisco Unified CM Administration GUI, System>Licensing>Licensing File Upload.
2. Click View File on license you uploaded. Write down the OrigMacId or LicMacId.
3. Now SSH into CUCM CLI and enter command show status.
4. Now compare the MAC ID you wrote down with the License MAC stated from the show status command.
5. If this matches then your license was uploaded succesfully.
I meant to says this works on CUCM 7.0/8.0, never tried on 6.0.