Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying caller input from CDR?

I've received recent complaints that (sometimes) when outside callers call one of our main offices and select one of the options that it doesn't transfer them and they have to call back.  We initially called BS on it when we tested this several times from internal (routing and and in), external cellular and land line.  It always tested fine for us.  This morning now in two hours I've gotten five differnet numbers that have had this issue.  As I search through the CDR I see multiple attempts from the numbers that were given to me, but I don't really see any way to verify which selection they made.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

DTMFs are not recorded in CDR, you would need to look at logs in whatever you're using for AA.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

thanks java

AA = auto attendent?

Setup:  They call a DN which gets transfered to Unity Connection and a System Call Handler picks up, plays the message and then the caller selects on of the inputs. 

If I run RTMT and point ot UC and try to view logs I don't see anything about DTMF?  Can you point me in the right direction?

Cisco Employee

If this is something you can reproduce, you can use the port status monitor to see in real time the calls, otherwise, you'll need to turn on debugs on CUCM and CUC to find such calls and see what happens.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content