Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VG204 and Intercom doesnot hang up

Hello,

I have an installation with a Cisco CUCM 7.1.5, and VG204 runing 12.4(22)T5 and declare as a SCCP Gateway. We connect a fax or an Intercom system (castel) to the VG204 port 0/0, the intercom call an iPPhone, when the ipphone hangs up the intercom stay on hook and after a few seconds we got the message "the number you try to reach is not ..." and after that a busy tone and then the system hangs up.

Do you have an idea on how to configure the VG204 or the CUCM for have this infrastructure working? I tried to replace the intercom system by an analog phone and i have the same issue, the analog phone do not hangs up properly.

Regards,

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,

1 REPLY

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content