Views
Helpful
Replies

VG204 and Intercom doesnot hang up

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an installation with a Cisco CUCM 7.1.5, and VG204 runing 12.4(22)T5 and declare as a SCCP Gateway. We connect a fax or an Intercom system (castel) to the VG204 port 0/0, the intercom call an iPPhone, when the ipphone hangs up the intercom stay on hook and after a few seconds we got the message "the number you try to reach is not ..." and after that a busy tone and then the system hangs up.

Do you have an idea on how to configure the VG204 or the CUCM for have this infrastructure working? I tried to replace the intercom system by an analog phone and i have the same issue, the analog phone do not hangs up properly.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mathieu GEFFROY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I finally found a solution for my problem, if it could help someone here is the solution i found.

In the dial peer concerned by the Intercom you should use those commands :

no tone dialtone remote-onhook

tone busytone remote-onhook

Instead of having a tone for a new cal I have a busytone, my intercom understand that the call is over and hang up.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: