cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 Hook-Flash Not Working

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

Got a customer we're trying to migrate from an existing VG248 (SCCP) hooked to a Positron 911 system to a VG224. I have SCCP configured on the VG224 (IOS ver 15.1.3T2). Customer is stating that  when they get a call and try to initiate a transfer (via hook flash), they get dead air. The only thing I haven't done is change the Max Calls on the DN to 2 from 1 based on some other threads I've read. Any recommendations on what else I can try? It's hard to get a schedule setup to cutover the VG224 as it is attached to a 911 system so my maintenance window is very very small and I'm hoping to have several things I can try within that small window. Much appreciated.

Current Config:

voice-port 2/1

timeouts ringing infinity

timing hookflash-in 800 20

In addition to this, customer is stating that when a caller calls in and the dispatcher answers, they still hear an extra ring and therefore does not hear the full greeting from the dispatcher. Not sure if anyone's run into this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

You'll want the max calls left at 2, otherwise you won't be able to make the transfer call.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

You'll want the max calls left at 2, otherwise you won't be able to make the transfer call.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Changing the Max calls to 2 did fix the issue. I also enabled caller-id on the port and that seem to have fixed the answer delay issue. All seems to be well. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: