Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 Multipack

StefanDietrich
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When configuriuíng the TOP-Level SKU VG224-4Pack I have to choose 4 x VG224-MP with the related options. But in the CCW tool I get a NPH for this SKU, which is dated on Oct, 26th. I am wondering about this NPH, because I can't find any information, that this promotion bundle has ended. The "normal" SKU VG-224 has no warning messages and comes with a "normal" delivery time of 21 days. So I am a litte bit confused abouth that.

Has anyone an idea, what this NPH means in this case and if the VG224's would be delivered really not before November?

Thanks in advance/

Stefan

4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI Stefan,

NPH stands for "New Products on Hold" .As mentioned by you , oredering datge would be October this year.

You can speak to Cisco SE /AM for more info.

regds,

aman

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately we definitely need mutliple VG224 gateways, no chance to distribute VG350. The NPH isn't really clear to me yet. The VG224 has a delivery time of about 3 weeks, the VG224-4PACK SKU (Which is the TOP-Level SKU for VG224-MP) also has a delivery time of about three weeks. Also, this bundle is available now for many years. Ihaven't read any EoS or similar notice. Why is there NOW a NPH on the SKU VG224-MP? As the customer needs the VG224 GWs in November I'm unsure to order the VG-224 Multipack offer, which could bring us a big benefit against other competitors...

As Aman as correctly indicated, you won't find an answer here. You need to talk to you Cisco CAM.