Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VG248 swap out

What do I need to do to swap out a VG248?

I conigures the IP address etc.., enabled the ports

Do I just configure the GW MAC address in CM and/or do I need to go into each DN and change the MAC as well?

Thanks,

Randall

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: VG248 swap out

Hi Randall,

Have a look at and make note of the specific settings on the VG (via console or telnet) before doing any changes. When you are ready you can go to the Device>Gateway Page on CCM and and change the MAC address from old to new and reset. You won't need to change the MAC for all the individual ports.

Hope this helps!

Rob

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Randall,

Have a look at and make note of the specific settings on the VG (via console or telnet) before doing any changes. When you are ready you can go to the Device>Gateway Page on CCM and and change the MAC address from old to new and reset. You won't need to change the MAC for all the individual ports.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

That is what I thought. Just wanted to make sure.

Randall

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Randall,

You are most welcome :)

Take care,

Rob

Hi Randall,

I run the program in CM4.1(3) Pubscriber, it display"unable to locate mscoree.dll".

What CM version you are using? What stepes we use that program? please show us more information in details, thanks in advance!!!

Michael.

Views
Helpful
Replies