Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

view package.C from CLI

Hi, how I can view code of builtin:Some_Package.C C Script from CLI?

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: view package.C from CLI

No. it's an internal module and is not viewable.

Thank you for your answer. After I change IOS there no builtin russian_package.C in it and I cannot configure TCL application with prefix RU ('paramspace russian' command not available in config-app-param). Please advise me how configure a service in this new IOS.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi,

you may need to write a tcl language script to support a different language:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a00800f2405.html

There is also additional documentation in the "TCL/IVR 2.0 programming guide", and a more complete example under "developer central".

Now I have language translation TCL script. But parameters registered under this namespace 'language' and 'prefix' is undefined. I dont understand fully where I should configure 'param register' and 'package provide' command.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi, these command are documented in the "TCL IVR API version 2.0 programming guide".

Note I personally I've never used them, so I don't know of any related issue.

As an appreciation to those providing answers, please rate useful posts using the scrollbox below!

Views
Helpful
Replies