cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

visual VM on Unity

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I saw Visual Voice Mail some 24 months ago , it was part of CUPS before it was pulled by Cisco- the ability to view individual VM messages on your phone display and pick which ones to play and use the softkey as play, forward delete etc instead of the TUI interface . I`m aware that citrix has a similar system but does anyone know if visual VM is now available again for Voice mail only as part of Unity -thanks

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Wayne,

The new name for this feature is "Phone View". I believe from my reading that it is currently only available with Unity 5.0 and Unity Connection 2.0 :)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/administration/guide/ex/5xcusag115e.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

e.huntley
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 5.x has it. I have installed it and it works pretty well. It is part of the default install.

When I saw it originally all the play ,delete, forwards keys were on the soft keys also the indiviudal messages were shown with the headers- is this still the same ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: