Views
Helpful
Replies

VM Mailbox issue

Hari Prasad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Sometime I am facing issue with VM mailbox  while importing to unity server ,  when i assign VM proofile  to extension  in device profile and trying to import in unity connection server it does not display and in that case i have to create mailbox manually.

i unable to uinderstand what could be the cause but its a issue

Please help.

Regards

hari

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad
4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unity and CUCM administration is independent, when you assign voicemail profile to a DN in CUCM it has no bearing on Unity. You need to import/add the user in Unity seperately, unless this is BE5K where it is driven by end user configuration in CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

But my query is why such type of issue coming while importing mailbox in unity.

Either it could be sync issue or something else.

please suggest for best solutions because its a big deal to create mailbox manually.

Thanks, Hari Prasad

When you say "importing" is this through LDAP?

are you saying this sometimes works, where other users you cant import through that same LDAP scheme?

Only thing that I can think of is that you have applied some custom filter in Unity that prevents a certain user from being imported.

for the rest, like Chris mentioned, there is no correlation between the 2.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Minkdennis,

No LDAP in there, my process is to import the VM mailbox by search thrugh extension and then import. But the issue is when i go for serch sometimes extension does not display thats why i wanted to know about the problem and solution regarding this.

regards

Hari

Thanks, Hari Prasad
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: