cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VM ports in unknown state though Unity connection answers calls.

james.techsavvy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We had a CUCM cluster re-start and everything except one thing was successfully registered back. The VM ports are not registered and they are in unknown state. But the Unity connection answers calls and we are able to sent VM to end users.

I reset the ports from CUCM GUI but it did not bring the port back to registered state.

CUCM : 7.1.3.21901-1(1 PUB, 2 SUB)

CUC : 7.1.3ES11.21900-11(1 PUB, 1 SUB)

Anyone has come across such situation? Any advise is appreciated!

++James.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've actually seen this a couple times.  In one instance, the ports showed private IP address (169.254.x.x) and the other was an unknown.  In my case, I had to reboot the cluster for the ports to come up correctly.  I'd also upgrade to 7.1(3b)SU2 if you're not there already.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the status is not showing correctly then that's probably something with RIS, try restarting the RIS service

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I've actually seen this a couple times.  In one instance, the ports showed private IP address (169.254.x.x) and the other was an unknown.  In my case, I had to reboot the cluster for the ports to come up correctly.  I'd also upgrade to 7.1(3b)SU2 if you're not there already.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks all of you for your valuable inputs.

I restarted the servers and it fixed the issue.

Thanks again!

++James.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: