cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice hunt groups in CME

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I am running cme version 7.0.1, cue version 3.0, the ios is 12.4.22yb. I have configured a voice hunt group as shown below.. ALl other phones work fine it is only this hunt group, it appears as it doesnt see the final which is the pilot of cue. I get a fast busy after 30 seconds. The phones are sccp, there is a gdm mailbox for the pilot, All the config looks correct according to the guides.. Anyone seen this

I am suspecting bug..

voice hunt-group 2 parallel

final 399

list 250,229,246,249,247,248

timeout 30

pilot 223

2 Replies 2

douhanm
Level 1
Level 1

sounds like a codec issue, your incoming call is probably using another codec than G711 ulaw that your CUE is using, you must make sure that calls to ext 399 come in as G711 ulaw directly then you the forward will work just fine.

Thanks for the reply. It was the timer.. the Dn for the hunt group, the timer has to be less than or equal tothe lowest dn in the group so in my case the pilot was at 30 secs, all my dn's were 30 except one was 18 so changing the timer to 18 made it all work.. It is a gotcha...

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: