Voice+Nat+IPsec+ALG + Overlapping networks ( 10.X.X.X) between sites
I would appreciate some opinions about my lab test for a future purpose of integration ICT ( Inter Cluster Trunk ) between Brazil Mercatinle Exchange - BMF/Bovespa and Chicago Mercantile Exchange - CME
1) Two routers with VPN Site to Site- IPSec ( Router 7200 => real network = Site A - Brazil / Router 1800 => simulating site B - EUA )
2) Behind site B I have a IP Phone 7911 . It is registered with CUCM at site A
3) Behind router 7200 => CUCM + other IP phone for teste between this phone and 7911 at site A
4) Site A and Site B : overlapping networks = 10.X.X.X
5) Both Routers : 7200 and 1800 configured with NAT + ALG + VPN/IPsec
6) Behind router 7200 there is a firewall but with ports open to permit signaling sccp, udp traffic ....here I do not have problem
I have more details fot this design that was implemented , but I won´t write a long email so far. For those who will readinf for help it´s better
I got this results.:
- Phone 7911 is registering with CUCM
- Signaling exchanges it is OK ( I checked this in log files - firewall behind 7200 )
- NO RTP traffic between 2 IP phones.
When phone 7911 - in site B - call phone on site B, phone on site B rings. BUT there is no voice traffic.......
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...