Views
Helpful
Replies

voice over IP solution

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a customer that wants to improve her unified communication with her staff positioned at different client locations.

The scenario is this:

The company ABC has an office in Nigeria. They also have about two to three of her staff located at clients location in several African countries, as outsourced staff. These outsourced staff could be occupying an office space in the various client locations.

Company ABC wants a VOIP solution that can enable them to communicate with their staff in their respective client locations without interfering with the client network.

Please advice on a cost effective solution that can address this scenario.

Apart from Cisco IP Phones, what devices will company ABC need at her HQ here in Nigeria and also at her client locations.

I will appreciate a response.

Regards,

Peter.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Peter,

I suggest you contact local Cisco GOLD partner for a free quote and solution architecture which will not cost you anything, yet will address all of your questions/requirements.

In order to propose a solution we would need to know a lot more about the enviornment, i.e. details network topology, features/functionallity needed, PSTN connection type, etc, etc.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Peter,

I suggest you contact local Cisco GOLD partner for a free quote and solution architecture which will not cost you anything, yet will address all of your questions/requirements.

In order to propose a solution we would need to know a lot more about the enviornment, i.e. details network topology, features/functionallity needed, PSTN connection type, etc, etc.

HTH,

Chris