cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice PRI management

zzbronski
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to find an application that will take historical data from the switch ports where the PRI's are plugged in order to create a graphical report of the number lines used on the PRI over a period of time. Is there such a tool out there that can do this for me? Currently I am using two tools, one graphs the actual bandwidth of the ports and the other is used in CUCM 6.1 under the reporting tool that only tells me number of calls completed/attempted, etc.. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. The reason for the question is to determine whether we need more PRI's or not. We are currently unable to see the number of lines being used over a historical period of time. Only real time graphing is available, not historical.

1 Reply 1

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

you could ask your provider to run a report on utilization on your PRIs and see what they say. Sometimes ATT/SBC will do this service, but depends on the rep, etc.

I thought you could see a report over a period of time in CUCM for the PRIs. Just gives you peak calls at each hour, etc.?