Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Recording Solution for CUCM 7.x

ibm.sales
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco gurus,

My client wants Automatic Recording (24x7) on their new Cisco CUCM 7.1 network. Is there any official list of 3rd party Voice Recording solution that is supported by CUCM 7.1?? Would be great if you could provide the brand name and version.

I have spent ages on this but couldn't get anywhere... would be greatly appreciated if anyone can shed some light on this.

Thanks heaps for your help.

Hunt

9 Replies 9

You can check Cybertech Recording system: http://www.cybertech-int.com/

You can try Nice, we have it working with SIP trunking and BIB however you need to be aware of the CTI limitations- Each line you monitor is a CTI connection as officially Cisco only supports 2500 connections you need to be think about the total number of lines, multiple DN appearances etc. You can install additional TSP SW on the Nice servers as it is this which registers to the CTI manager and so the 2500 limit, we investiagting with Nice about multiple TSP SW but in a big cluster you are limited to 8 (CTI Managers) x 2500 connections, lines

mohamed-gheta
Level 1
Level 1

You should try VPI

http://www.vpi-corp.com/

You can integrate through SIP trunk with CUCM 5.x and above

We installed it with many customers and they have VPI good support

Customers staisified with product and we as partner satisifed with provider support, installation procedures and product management

There is ETALK (another good VR)but it is v. complex in installation and you will not get good support, but once the system installed you will get v. good VR system as well

Dear Mohammed

Thanks for it, lets try on this for demo if need more help i will ping to you

Thanks once again

Taher

Please feel free to contact me if you need further help

You are more than welcome

gftvandevere
Level 1
Level 1

Witness has a very good reputation. Calabrio is currently doing contact center only recording, but they're revising it so it will do any phone.

Telrex has a system known as Call Rex which works, but it's a major pain in our environment, and we have support issues so I wouldn't put a recommendation on it.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Hunt,

The Cisco Partner program has a number of tested solutions for Recording products. Here is the link;

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/IPCApps?page=Voice_Endpoints

Hope this helps!

Rob

stafford.slater
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hunt,

Could you answer a couple of questions,what size of installation are you looking at and how many sites are involved?

Would your customer require extension side recording or trunk side recording? Do you want to use SPAN/RSPAN or Dual Media Streaming?

I have had much experience with Verint (Witness Impact 360)voice recorders as this is Cisco's recomended partner but there are better solutions out there dependant on the answers to the above questions.

Kind Regards

Stafford

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: