Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice training

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

I am beginner on the Voice environment and I want to ask what is the first step ( training) to learn about Voice. I have 2.800 user/ CUCM 8.6.2/ 2X UCS VS/ 2X 2921 VG/ 1x2801 VG.

Pls tell me which training I should to take from this or pls recommend me one:

ICOMM - Introducing Cisco Voice and UC Administration v8.0 
CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0  
CIPT 1 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1 v8.0 CIPT 2 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 2 v8.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would go throuh all these, but you are asking only 1 then go for CIPT1.

There are free video nuggests avaialable (for CCNA voice and CCNP voice) on websites and you should go though them if you have plenty of time. It will be very helpful for you.

And you can install (personal lab setup) 37xx router on GNS3 and lower version of cucm (ver 6 or 7) on desktop/laptop using vm-ware so you can play around these.

Suresh

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would go throuh all these, but you are asking only 1 then go for CIPT1.

There are free video nuggests avaialable (for CCNA voice and CCNP voice) on websites and you should go though them if you have plenty of time. It will be very helpful for you.

And you can install (personal lab setup) 37xx router on GNS3 and lower version of cucm (ver 6 or 7) on desktop/laptop using vm-ware so you can play around these.

Suresh

it is true if he has basic ccna understanding of network and switching