Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Voice translation problem from cell phones

Hello,

I have a Cisco 2811 gateway with a E1 card installed (used with CUCM 6.1), I set up voice translation rules so that i can have direct lines. The problem i have is that when i call from  landline phone it works great the line is redirected to the desired extension but from when i call from a cell phone the call is answered by the router (all that i hear is a tone that lasts for about a minute then hangs up) 

When i don't use the translation rules ( i use the "connection plar 900" for ex ) it works with both mobile and land phones.

I have attached the configuration of our gateway the cisco 2811 and the log of the translation from both cell and land phones.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES

Re: Voice translation problem from cell phones

You Should collect the following debugs to investigate the issue:

debug voice translation

debug isdn q931

debug voip ccapi inout

Hello,

I've collected the debugs, as i said before: when i don't use the translation rules i can get incoming calls from both cell phones and land phones but when i use the translation rules it only works from land phones.

Aslam Alaykom,

you need to modify incoming pots dial peer as follow

!

dial-peer voice 3 pots

direct-inward-dial

!

also remove connection plar from the voice port

Eid Mubarak

AMH

Aslam Alaykom,