Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail Forwarding @ Unity System Administration

lesterccna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Again,

I just wanna re-open the case, my Unity version is 4.0(4) SR 1 - specifically i need to forward voicemai to certain extention, i am thinking it can be done at the Unity system administration not in the AD. for example, if someone leaved a voice message to ext.0216 it will forward to another ext.0285.

Thank you very Much.

Lester

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Lester,

If this is just a one-up type of setup you can configure a Voicemail profile (in CCM) for ext. 0285 and apply it to ext.0216 that will allow this type of Call Forward to 0285's mailbox.

Or in Unity set up Alternate Extensions so that 0216 is an Alternate Extension for User 0285. Sharing a Cisco Unity Voice Mail Box between Two or More IP Phones

Configure Alternate Extensions

Open the Unity System Administrator web page.

Navigate to the subscriber's profile. Select Subscribers > Find and Select a Subscriber > Enter Subscriber Information then click Find and click the Subscriber's name for the subscriber that owns the primary phone (Phone B).

When the subscriber page comes up, select the Alternate Extensions option and click Add.

Enter the alternate extension number (in this case Phone A) and click the Save icon.

From this good Unity doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_configuration_example09186a008015ceec.shtml#steps

Hope this helps!

Rob