cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail Message playback reset?

victoriabardy
Level 4
Level 4

Since we moved ot Unity Connection 7.1.3 we found that end users who slow down the playback of their messages, then cannot get the playback to return to normal speed.  These end users call our helpdesk and we go in and reset the playback.  My question is, is there a way the end users can restore the playback speed to normal  on there own using only the phone keypad? 

Please let me know if you do.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Vicky

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Vicky,

Hope all is well my friend

If you do not want speed and volume changes to be saved as new default settings for the user, you can disable this functionality by unchecking the Save Speed and Volume Changes Made by User setting on the System Settings > Advanced > Conversation Configuration page in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Vicky,

Hope all is well my friend

If you do not want speed and volume changes to be saved as new default settings for the user, you can disable this functionality by unchecking the Save Speed and Volume Changes Made by User setting on the System Settings > Advanced > Conversation Configuration page in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

Cheers!

Rob

SWEET!  Just made the change to the system setting.

Thank you Rob!

Have a very happy Thanksgiving! 

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Vicky,

You are always welcome

Have a great Thanksgiving my friend! Sadly, no holiday in Canada

but it is the "Grey Cup' on Sunday...our Football Championship game.pArTae

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: