cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail problem - unity

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up a voicemail box and I am able to check voicemail internally in the company.

I am also able to dial into unity from externally to check the voicemail message using mobile phone.

However, it seems that when trying to dial into unity using landlines... then after i entered my extension the voicemail box said "invalid entry".. I have tried to use different phone outside of the company and it still the same.

however, if I dial into the unity checking the voicemail by dialing outside line then followed by the full number, it works..

it just didnt work when using any other landlines phone outside of the office( but work with mobile)

any idea?

Thanks

Rachel

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

possible work around would be to set up alternate extensions on that particular voice mail box. (be mind full to add exactly the number as it would be presented to unity (if you do any caller ID manipulation).

This is how I always set it up.

also can you debug dtmf? unsure if the caLL comes in via a IOS Voice gateway, but it is easy to debug dtmf on those

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: