Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN config

We have two sites one in dubai office another one is London office,somebody calls from London office it shouted routed through VPN

Is this possible task?

• IP Telephony
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

VPN config

You mean should, instead of shouted???

You don't provide enough info, is there a CUCM in each office?? CoW?? Different clusters??

Centralized CUCM??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

VPN config

Jaime,

Both sites are CUCM,its not centralized running on different clusters.

As far i know when network is reachable between both sites there is not issue on routing call

My Requirements

When the Make a extension call from London office to Dubai its applying as a international call, Users From London make a call it should routed via VPN tunnel?

As i know that we can create a sip trunk between sites so that they can communicate internall calls,

I am confused on how we can route through vpn tunnel?

Cisco Employee

Re: VPN config

What technology you use is irrelevant in the end, it doesn't change at all the config.

Configure either a SIP trunk, or ICT (depending on your versions), and configure the call routing between the clusters. That's all you need.

EDIT: Bear in mind that aside from the CUCM config, you'll need to make sure there's end to end connectivity for the endpoints thru your VPN so calls work.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.