Views
Helpful
Replies

waiting for install going on Application Post Install CUCM 7

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

i'm installing a brand new CUCM 7.0 at a brand new HP server. all is fine, the tests of media going fine, and installation goes on until a screen appears: application post install. Database Installation.

The estimated time of this process exceeded and the system extended the time to 2 hours and 40 minutes. So i see now the picture (attachment) and i believe there's nothing happen anymore. Should I wait the whole extended time? I've tried to restart and reinstall the cucm, without change.

please look at attachment.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure your DNS has all the proper entries, it might take up to 4 hours to complete.

If your DNS is not properly populated stop the install, populate DNS and redo the install. It might still take a long time so you'll have to wait.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

why dns? there were a dialog before the process (see attachment). the system ask for dns, because it was not found dns-server. this is alright, because i set the dns- ip-adresses, but the server are not available. the dns-server are located at the customer site but the cucm i install here at the office.

Hello,

I have the same "problem"..

Tha installation lasts over a day!

But I don't really know if this is indeed a problem.

Since the installation completes I make the config at the server, the phones are registered and it seems to work fine.

I cannot understand why it takes sooo much time to be completed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: