Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Want to add Mobile Phone and IP Phone Number in LDAP Integration

Hi guys

I have integrated my CUCM 8.5 with MS AD. There is no problem in Integration.

But I want to add one more features.

Right now  I am having only one number which is IpPhone in Corporate directory field. All of my corporate usres are having IPPhone as well as Mobile Phone. I want to show both entries under user name at corporate directory.

In AD user propertise there is a Tab telephones. Mobile / FAX/ IP Phone numbers are there.

How Could I show IP Phone and MobilePhone Number in my Corporate directory?

Thanks

• IP Telephony
2 REPLIES

The Corporate Directory application built into CUCM is just a web application that serves up XML to the IP phones. You can create a custom coprorate directory that presents more information to the IP phone. You will need to some coding or hire someone who can.

Info: 

http://developer.cisco.com/web/ipps/docs

I have written a couple of these for my customers. It is pretty straightforward. Of course, I haven't used the SDK example in a while and I am not sure if they moved beyond the older ASP framework yet. They may have a JSP version too.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi William

At last I am able to build custom asp script for this. This custom application can search IP Phone , Cell Phone. If anyone need more field I can add.

Now I am thinking that its pretty simple . I am using asp version.

Thanks

Sultan Al Arif

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.