Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Way to check DN of calls in Progress

Hi,

Need some advise if there is a way to find the DNs that shows CallsInProgress from RTMT?

At the moment, I can see there are 12 (please see screenshot) when I check it from RTMT -> Performance -> Cisco Locations

While if I check the Call Activity it shows 9 calls in progress (Please see screenshot)

When I check the voice gateway, I cannot see any active sessions.  Any help would be much appreciated or any advise how to check this issue.  I'm guessing is there a chance that there are some stuck calls?

Some of my guys in Brownsburg are complaining that sometimes they are not able to reach voicemail and place calls to US and getting network congestion.

Brownsburg call to US_Watkins is set to G729 while Brownsburg to CUC is G711.

Regards,

Dante

1 REPLY

Hi, I think what we are

Hi,

I think what we are getting here is a location bandwidth leak.  I can see the available bandwidth is just 120 while we have allocated 1024....At the moment there are 12 calls In Progress as per RTMT but checked in GW and within the building that there are no one using the phone right now.

Regards,

Dante

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content