Views
Helpful
Replies

We need flash light Alarm for IP telephone

ahmedghany75
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sirs;

We need your support to have a flash light alarm associated to the the IPphone 7911 ,needed for Deaf people.

We need the alarm to give us a flash light once the phone rings,we don't need if there is a cisco product or if you can forward us to special product for our case.

Thanks to email me with answer on my mail.

ahmedghany75@hotmail.com

Thanks and Brgrds;

Ahmed

4 Replies 4

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

Plug any normal electric lamp into this and connect it to an analog port that is shared with

the 7911 phone line you want to activate off of.

HTH, Art

I didn't get what you mean with "connect it to an analog port that is shared with the 7911 phone line you want to activate off of",
how can we have a shared analog port connected along with the 7911 digital phone ,we need something that is plugged to the IP telephone
port so ,it can be connected to the 7911 cisco phone directly???
Brgrds;
Ahmed

Ahmed,

I don't know of any device that will go in-line with an IP phone to provide this functionality, and if there is one it is probably siginificantly more money.

What we have done in situations like this before is to program an FXS port (VIC, VG2XX, ATA) with the same number as the 7911.  If you had a normal analog phone on there it would ring the same time as the 7911 when the number was dialed, but instead of a normal phone you plug in one of these devices into that port and the device should light whenever the phone rings.

HTH,

Art

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: